ALLFAARAA - Your contribution of light is determined by the understanding of your soul's purpose

Kandorian
Monday, May 14th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
Teacher:
ALLFAARAA ANTAARAA AMAARAA - “EAGLES DONT FLOCK WE MUST FIND THEM ONE AT A TIME”

This is a summary of an interview (teaching) with Allfaaraa and Lisa Harrison. The first of three, two hour video interviews. For some reason the video section does not seem to be taking the embed code from U-Tube but I feel it is important, in the meantime to post. This was a summary of the key points graciously submitted by www.ascensionjourneys.blogspot.com and a good one too.

Here is the link to the first video on U-tube:

www.youtube.com/watch

OR GO TO:

allfaaraa.com/category/audio/page/2/ - It is important to listen to the interviews in order so the whole story can unravel and therefore the understanding of it. Be open as much is revealed!!!

Here is what ascensionjourneys.blogspot.com had to say about his experience of this groundbreaking interview - much of the information revealed here has not be told before - ALLFAARAA brings clarity and fills in the missing piece of the puzzle. Whatever you do take the time to listen to the first interview and then the next two, it will enthrall you and you will find the information riverting. I hope it resonates with you - Tanilla

I have just been listening to this online radio interview with Lisa Harrison and Allfaaraa. There is far too much here to transcribe for non-English speakers, so I have only put a few bullet points at the end to give an idea of the subject matter covered, which tended to dart about all over the place because the subject was vast and the interview time limited.

Allfaaraa presented a different perspective on many things, including the Creator, Lucifer, the Bible, angels and demons, ascension, the light and dark, the feminine etc. Anyway, it is an interesting interview whatever your beliefs. Lisa Harrison is one of my favourite interviewers and she often has some interesting guests as well as being informed herself about ascension related topics in order to ask questions that are relevant.

This is what Allfaaraa/Alfie said about himself.

“Everything I knew was shattered in about 2000/2001.” He previously taught channeling, and was a good channel. Yet knew something was missing. There’s another side to the picture. In 2001 was the 5th time he lost everything he had.

Everybody has one of the pieces. I have a few more pieces. I have full memory of all my lives.

We incarnate in genetic lines to work off karma. The Soul modifies genetics of the body. You have to incarnate into the line you created.

The female form is the body of choice. 80+ per cent are women at spiritual gatherings.

Soul and ego have exact opposite purposes. You are veiled through the ego, you have to earn it. I knew by 5 years old that something was definitely different. I was able to communicate and stand up for things.

I always knew that I was an angel.

I always knew that earth and why we are here is not what we are told.

I was always getting thrown out of Sunday school. At about 28 years old I always knew that death isn’t what it is.

The body is a vehicle, it is actually clothes for god. What is created in the physical, manifests in the spiritual. Humanity grows god, that is your highest purpose and why you are here.

You need to experience the opposite polarity. You can’t do that in the celestial realms. Two polarities = Michael and Lucifer.

There is you the soul and you the ego.

You are not the body, you are the immortal soul. You are creating yourself. The real you is your I AM presence. You are a fragment of that spirit, a soul.

There are 3 types of souls on this planet – the growers, the refiners, the feeders or suppliers. Each one has a different purpose. It is through ‘evil’ that you grow.

The only place light can come is out of that darkness. Creation must always be in balance.

Unless the darkness grows the light cannot grow. The ego lives in the body. Bringing Light to darkness is our purpose.

Eckhart Tolle nailed it when he said that the ego is a separate consciousness from god. My ego is called Alfie.

Darkness is there first. The creator is awakening himself through you. Lucifer was the first Logos.

There are 4 levels of bible reading. When you are at the 3rd and 4th levels then the bible makes sense. Everything is in there.

There are no soul mates, there are no twin flames. You are your own soul mate. YOU are the soul that you seek. There are soul groups. They have same eye shape and retina colour.

Every soul has an angel, and every angel has a soul. As you grow, the spirit grows above. What is a demon? An angel that exists within this world, under the firmament.

Every single person at one time in your creation has been a demon. Everyone starts in the darkness. A demon serves the darkness, angels serve the light. Both are necessary to serve the creator.

Demons’ purpose is to increase/expand the darkness, not by being ‘evil’. Eventually our demons become angels. To do so it needs a body.

All the rules changed when Christ was risen. The word letters YHVH (in the bible) – it carries the hebrew verbs ‘to become’. He became Christ. We are here to become. Hebrew apocrypha, dead sea scrolls, talks about Michael being made God. Duality was created for a purpose, you can’t disregard it, you can’t consider it a mistake.

You have to understand both – yes it’s all one, and duality exists within the Oneness. It’s both, you can’t ignore anything. The 12 archangels fragmented into the 144,000 angels/spirits – the entire spiritual wealth that existed at the time, to take back the earth.

It is a battle for the kingdom of heaven/earth. Israel (144,000 spirits/lines) were the refiners. beget = walk-in (in bible). Mount Sinai (in bible) – first time souls were put into form. Before then there were just spirits. Soul is an aspect of a spirit/star. It’s a process of fragmentation. Light would be too strong and destroy the form. A duplicate, like a hologram, which has all the components of the original.

You are sown in corruption, and raised in glory. God (the creator) needs Man just as much as Man needs god. Lucifer is passive. Michael is the god of this world (every star, planet, constellation under the firmament, not of the whole universe).

Jew is a slang term created by the Romans. They could not insult the Hebrews. The word Jew refers to those from Judea. It’s a made up Christian word to slander those people. Jews and Hebrews not the same. Lucifer volunteered to anchor the dark on earth. He was the only one willing enough and big enough to do it.

Lucifer was the first Logos, way before Michael was created. All spirits/gods were created from Lucifer. Lucifer went into the bodies of the Hebrews. Lucifer bears all of the pain of humanity on the planet.

An angel serves Michael, a demon serves Lucifer Angels are victorious, demons are victims. The most important thing about this earth is that it remains in balance. World karma servers are called in to increase the dark or the light. A demon becomes an angel through service. In serving the darkness I increase the light. Your ego is a demon. Your ego makes sure that when there is karma that you get it.

So the game is rigged. Karma is not ‘fair’ like it is supposed to be. Karma is supposed to go through free will. Free will dictates the karma, the cause (in flesh) and the effect (in spirit). Karma is only incurred when you trespass against another human being (not animals etc), and karma can only be paid back with another human being.

Lucifer WAS the father, the Logos. Lucifer did not always manifest as feminine until there was Michael. ‘Lightbearer’ is what Lucifer means in Latin, and basically Hebrew too. When Michael came along and anchored the Light, Lucifer anchored the Dark. God/Creator is passive. Michael (YHVH) is active.

The Soul is passive. Lucifer is passive, the ego is active. Michael is the Awakener, Lucifer is the Increaser. Anything previous to Christ resurrected is not applicable, doesn’t work, doesn’t fit.

There were new rules, new god, new creation, new souls, new everythng. This creation is much larger than the earth. There is almost no more room to expand. new soul = from Christ risen old soul = previous from Christ risen its a whole different soul type. There are many who have converted over, from old soul to new soul.

Jesus was Michael’s last incarnation. Archangel Michael and Christ Michael are not the same. Archangel Michael is an aspect of Lord Michael. I AM THAT I AM – no such statement. Its Moses questioning YHVH (contains the verb ‘to become’, ie christ). “I will be what I will be” is the correct translation. Real translation of commandment to honor thy father and mother = Glorify (not honor). As a child, you are to increase their glory. The earth and astral plane is the firmament. Some people have embodied 100 per cent of their real deal Self. Ego is the soul of Lucifer that lives in you, and acts as your mind and convinces you that you are your body.

Your soul is equal to the darkness/ego.

You cannot ascend without your ego/Lucifer.

Go to allfaaraa.com/category/audio/page/2/
 BB
Monday, May 14th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
My God this information is phenomenal - he is saying it like it is, he is filling in the missing bits. YOU GROW YOUR SOUL AND THERE ARE TWO SOULS. This really really resonates with me. Thank you so much for posting. Because I feel his message is so so powerful I listened to the first interview ALLFAARAA did with Lisa Harrison. This is just one of three long interviews but they are a must for any person on their spiritual path at this time. Go listen folks.

ww
Sunday, May 20th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
thank you lilu... thank you kandorian...

lilu... i am one of your avid fans... thank you for giving this opportunity to allfaaraa and shawn... and kando... what a great introduction!!!

keep up the good work... for this runs deeper than anyone can possibly imagine!

like george and cynthia... drunvalo mechizedek... alfred labremont webre... and all the other great ones whom you have interviewed... you are all catalysts for the changes that are about to occur in this timeline… this paradigm…

like beacons that permiates it’s light though this current darkness… awakening those who are still asleep... encouraging those of whom have already awoken... helping their light breakthrough from which that has encapsulated it...

let us all embrace this change and heighten our awareness… share… grow and experience all that is being offered to each and everyone of us… be the change... be the love... share it with everyone... everywhere... despite... the... risk...

prepare, and never lose compassion towards others... in peace... light... and love... for... all…

WW

ps. lilu... kandorian... i hope you don't mind if i share Raise the Planet's Facebook Page on this thread...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raise-the-planet/412893945409919?ref=notif¬if_t=fbpage_fan_invite
 Claire
Thursday, May 24th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
Folks if you're at all interested in what's really going on on this planet and you've been searching for a long time, then you have to listen carefully to what Allfaaraa has to teach. He fills in the missing pieces. While others have pieces of the puzzle, Allfaaraa completes the puzzle. This information is not taught elsewhere. This is phenomenal!!!!!!!
 DD
Thursday, May 24th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
Excellent, thanks for sharing. I listened to several of the interviews. It is an acquired taste for sure because I could easily overlook what I'd been presented if I just went on first impression. But this is like George K because it is not what others are saying or what is popular. It has the ring of Truth. I have to listen more. Thanks
 Teq
Thursday, May 24th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
First - I would like to say how much I enjoy your work, Lilou. You are a bright star on a wonderful spiritual quest. Thank you for sharing it with all of us! :-)

As for Allfaaraa, I started listening to his teachings a few months ago. I've been seeking spiritual information and trying to figure out what was going on for the past several years. Everyone I listened to awakened me a little bit and some pieces seemed to fit here and there. Once I found Allfaaraa's teachings though - HOLY MOLY - I get "a-ha" moment after "a-ha" moment. He explains so many things I've had questions about for so long, and it just makes sense to me. I feel like my veil is starting to truly lift, and I appreciate it very much.

The time is right now for us to know what's really going on. I recommend checking out the interviews with Allfaaraa, and I'd love it, Lilou, if you could get together with him at some point to do an interview! That would be very cool! haha :-)
 Teq
Thursday, May 24th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
First - I would like to say how much I enjoy your work, Lilou. You are a bright star on a wonderful spiritual quest. Thank you for sharing it with all of us! :-)

As for Allfaaraa, I started listening to his teachings a few months ago. I've been seeking spiritual information and trying to figure out what was going on for the past several years. Everyone I listened to awakened me a little bit and some pieces seemed to fit here and there. Once I found Allfaaraa's teachings though - HOLY MOLY - I get "a-ha" moment after "a-ha" moment. He explains so many things I've had questions about for so long, and it just makes sense to me. I feel like my veil is starting to truly lift, and I appreciate it very much.

The time is right now for us to know what's really going on. I recommend checking out the interviews with Allfaaraa, and I'd love it, Lilou, if you could get together with him at some point to do an interview! That would be very cool! haha :-)
 D. HeArt Song
Thursday, May 24th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
Within the tangled and tightly woven fabric of Chance, you have the Power to make a difference. By your own feelings, thoughts and actions, you can change and save your own Life, so the Life of Community, and by that of entire Humanity and Planet itself. Home is where your He-Art is... We all equally carry missing puzzles, the Words of Wisdom and the codes of Universal Truth. There are corners that we never dare to shine the Light upon. If you would like to gain the power and witness your own Black Swan turning into White One, then Allfaaraa and his friends are a solid proof choice. We have nothing to loose but to gain yet another powerful experience that carries Keys to many Doors that were locked for Human beings on purpose. Lilou, thank you for trusting your feelings and saying yes to a Meal that is not easy to swallow, but it sure does cleanse some rotten roads filled up with too many empty words of Promise, of To-Morrow that never comes. But Act Now does.
 sceptic
Friday, May 25th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
thanks for your posts..I was curious so I listened to a few interviews and WOW. No one is teaching this stuff nor coming anywhere close to it ..but he has PROOF written in black and white that I can verify myself. I'm so sick of this new age movement where someone gets in a drug induced meditative state and makes stuff up -its all filtered ego- BUT this guy Allfaarara quotes from the bible - not his words but from higher sources
 kandorian
Tuesday, May 29th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
ALLFAARAA IS HAVING A RADIO SHOW EVRY TUESDAY ON BLOGTALKRADIO 8PM EDT :)
 Simone Price
Thursday, May 31st 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
Hi all totally recommend you listen to Alf and Shawn on the Lightwaves Radio it was his best yet was awesome!
 alohamaid
Sunday, June 10th 2012

Rate it [Ignore]
aloha,

It's time to stand up and be counted. Listen to your heart. visit Allfaaraa.com. It opened my eyes and heart. Feel the vibration if the group there.
Lilou, Please interview Allfaaraa!!

Disclaimer: The information presented on this website, in these videos, blogs, interviews, books, CDs are intended for educational purposes only. Lilou Aurélie Macé interviews people but this does not mean she agrees with all that is being said and removes her responsability in claiming that what works for her will work for you. This is your life and your responsibility to choose or not to apply or apply the education content in these videos, blogs, interviews and other products presented in this website. Since you are the most important ingredient in your own health, wellbeing, happiness, mental and psycological abilities, you are ultimately responsible for deciding how you want to live your life, what your nutrition is like, what to read, whose advice to follow, and whether or not you ever exercise your mind or body. We make absolutely no claims, promises, or guarantees and are neither diagnosing nor treating specific challenges in your life. You are solely responsible for seeing to and continuing with your own medical, physical, mental treatment and care. There are no medical claims pertaining to the healing capabilities of these techniques, products or services. It is recommended that in all cases of disease, injury, sickness, depression etc. that the aid of a licensed health practitioner is obtained and that you follow their suggested treatment. This information is being made available for your personal and experimental purposes only and therefore absolutely no claims of healing and/or curing disease are made herein, expressed or implied. These videos blogs and interviews are recorded and created by Lilou Aurélie Macé and apply to her life. These results where made possible by her way of participating actively in her life, being well supported by her family, friends and collegues and applying things she learned, while still consulting medical doctors or other health practioners in their office. The people that Lilou interviews and Lilou Macé, make no claim of healing.