Extract of "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsch
Every action taken by human beings is based in love or fear, not simply those dealing with relationships. Decisions affecting business, industry, politics, religion, the education of your young, the social agenda of your nations, the economic goals of your society, choices involving war, peace, attack, defense, aggression, submission; determinations to covet or give away, to save or to share, to unite or to divide--every single free choice you ever undertake arises out of one of the only two possible thoughts there are: a thought of love or a thought of fear.

Fear is the energy which contracts, closes down, draws in, runs, hides, hoards, harms.

Love is the energy which expands, opens up, sends out, stays, reveals, shares, heals.

Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked. Fear clings to and clutches all that we have, love gives all that we have away. Fear holds close, love holds dear. Fear grasps, love lets go. Fear rankles, love soothes. Fear attacks, love amends.

Every human thought, word, or deed is based in one emotion or the other. You have no choice about this, because there is nothing else from which to choose. But you have free choice about which of these to select.

~ From "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsch.
Posted by Lilou Macé, on Thursday, February 25th 2010 at 22:43 | Comments (0)
Visit Lilou Macé webTV for free Juicy Videos on well-being, spirituality, law of attraction, evolution, relationships, abundance and more! http://www.LilouMace.com

Vidéos that inspire me!

Gregg Braden discusses scientific and spiritual principles that links us to the quantum force that connects all things; how through the conduit of this energy, the feelings and beliefs within us change the world around us.

Posted by Lilou Macé, on Thursday, February 25th 2010 at 14:19 | Comments (0)

Vidéos that inspire me!

Love is in the Air by John Paul Young with wonderful pictures and subtitles matching this 70'ies song. It's absolutely one of the best pop songs in newer history.

Posted by Lilou Macé, on Wednesday, February 24th 2010 at 19:07 | Comments (0)

You are One with the Creator of this universe, and you always have been. There never has been a time when you were not One, and there never will be a time when this is not true.

Because you and I are One with the Creator, you and I can personally change the world and bring peace and beauty to this entire planet. But you must change yourself first. You simply have to remember who you were before you fell into this very dark place.

This workshop combines both of the previous workshops into one. The purpose is to give all of the information and knowledge of the human energy field, the MER-KA-BA, the missing information around the BEAMS OF LIGHT coming from the pineal gland, and the instructions of how both of these human energy fields are intimately linked to the SACRED SPACE OF THE HEART, the place of creation. The place where all new worlds are born.

Once this information is practiced in unison, a new Earth emerges from one's inner vision. A way of seeing where this outer world that seems so chaotic and crazy, begins to recreate itself from deep within your own heart by a dreaming process long, long forgotten.

Together, we will remember. Fear will turn to love. Hope will emerge out of desperation. And the World can have a second chance, if only you care enough to reveal the truth of who you really are.

If you believe you are supposed to be at this gathering, I would be honored to help you to remember your intimate connection to God.

From my Heart,
Drunvalo Melchizedek

Posted by Lilou Macé, on Tuesday, February 23rd 2010 at 10:15 | Comments (0)

By Terry Hernon MacDonald February 15, 2010.
Thank you Terry for blogging about I lost my job and I liked it! You rock!!!!!

Read it and win: ‘I Lost My Job and I Liked It’
Lilou Mace, a dual citizen of France and the United States, got the same bad news so many earnest, hardworking folk have gotten recently: You’re being laid off.

Her reaction was to fend off a serious funk and turn things to her advantage by using the Law of Attraction. She kept a 30-day journal of her experiences and made it the basis for her new book, I Lost My Job and I Liked It.

One of the things I like about Lilou is that she’s not one of these bury-your-head-in-the-sand types who refuses to admit that the employment situation is scary, whether you’re in the US or just about anywhere else. It is, but she’s willing to work around it.

She’s not, however, willing to take the easy way out; i.e., move into her mother’s house in France or leave her flat in expensive London for a cheaper city. She also refused to take jobs she considered draining or soul-deadening. She wrote a mission statement:

read full blog here:
Posted by Lilou Macé, on Monday, February 15th 2010 at 19:05 | Comments (0)

Cool Bloggers

Love quotes
Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.

Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.

- Leo Tolstoy

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

- Lao Tzu

love does not consist in gazing at each other

but in looking together.

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

-Helen Keller

Love does not dominate; it cultivates.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.

- Anais Nin

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.

- Zora Neale Hurston

I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.

- Alice Walker

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I does not exist nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

- Pablo Neruda, "Love Sonnet XVII"

Posted by Lilou Macé, on Monday, February 15th 2010 at 17:10 | Comments (4)

Is God nothing but Love? Tell us what you think via video or comment.

Posted by Lilou Macé, on Monday, February 15th 2010 at 12:15 | Comments (1)

Love is the most powerful force in the entire universe
Love is the most powerful force in the entire universe. It is the energy that binds and sustains all. It is the force from which the universe and all life is born. Being in love with the universe connects one to the spiritual power-lines of the cosmos. This allows one to feel connected to all of creation every moment of their lives. Once one is in sync with this power, you become in tune with the universal plan. When you are one with the plan, the universe is able to send energy and resources your way, in the forms of guidance, knowledge, spiritual wisdom, priceless moments of intense beauty, and protection. The universe is one living organism and when you are synchronized with its divine plan the whole organism will work to sustain and help you in your goals which are in fact its goals. All of creation recognizes you as a peaceful co- creator and smiles upon you with infinite joy, love, wisdom and guidance.

~ StopTheRobbery.com
Posted by Lilou Macé, on Monday, February 15th 2010 at 12:08 | Comments (0)

Posted by Lilou Macé, on Sunday, February 14th 2010 at 13:08 | Comments (0)

This is what keeps me going!!!!! sending you lots of love !!!!

Posted by Lilou Macé, on Friday, February 12th 2010 at 15:03 | Comments (0)

1 2