Juicy Living tour europe link: http://juicylivingtour.com/juicy-tour-europe/
To support with donations:http://juicylivingtour.com/support-the-juicy-tour/donate-now/
I am planning the Juicy Living Tour Europe (12 months of juicy interviews), which will start in April 2012. Each month i will be travelling to a different European country and share with you on http://www.Youtube.com/LilouMace and http://www.JuicyLivingTour.com my latest juicy adventures and interviews. So far you have been over 12-millions to view my Youtubes and it is growing rapidly worldwide! To make this a global planetary success we must co-create. I have listed below few ways you can help at this stage. Right now, since i am at the beginning stages of planning the tour dates and countries, the needs are vasts and unlimited!
Here are different ways that you can support the 2012 tour:
- Often people ask me: How do you make a living? How do you finance the tour? The tour is financed by viewers donations from 1 euro/dollar to thousands. These financial contributions suports for the transportion (flights, car rentals, trains, tolls, gaz), accomodations, food and equipment costs. In 2011, all donations have been spent on these necessary expenses to tour for 11 months around US, Canada and Mexico and upload hundreds of videos online, free for all to watch and share. It is my wish this year is to hire professionals in so many daily tasks I need help on (I had to handle them for most part by myself this year). For your financial support Click here or go to JuicyLivingTour.com and then click on Donate Nowbutton. You can also donate by check which can be mailed to: Lilou Productions, 2701 W Oakland park, suite 405, Oakland Park, FL 33311 USA.
- If you have friends in the hotel industry such as hotel managers, B&B owners, in major European cities that can donate 1-2 rooms for 3-4 nights to the tour, please send them the Juicylivingtour.com website, explain them what the tour is about and give them my email address firstname.lastname@example.org (include country in subject line) so they can reach me with their hotel website, location and contact information.
- If you have attend or heard about exceptional and big conferences, congresses, expos and juicy speakers, authors, contact me by email at email@example.com with dates, website link (please include the country(ies) you are referring to in subject line).
- you are organizing an exceptional, spiritual, uplifting and juicy trip in Europe this year, email me with the website, dates, itinerary and i will see how i can make it fit within the tour. For example, I will be part of this great trip in Sweden end of June called the "Lights comes from the North" Juicy!
- A camera man/woman with its own equipement that can volunteer in their own country for 1 or 2 weeks. This needs to be someone with a good professional experience and knowledge of the culture and country it will be filmed in
- A professional video editor that can donate some of his time each month to create awesome introductions for the video interviews, trailers, and/or editing the video interviews & trips
- Translators that can donate their time in their own country and language. 2 types of translators are needed: professionals for the interview in itself (into English) and others to subtitle the interview from English to another languages (spanish, french, portuguez, indian, german..) for everyone in the world to hear and share. If you are interested send me an email with the languages your translate, your experience, country, age and availibilities (please include the country you are referring to in subject line).
- Name of a great bookstore, 'get together' places, cool restaurants to come to, places to stay in european capitals and main cities that are own by people that trully love what they do. Please email me at Europe@juicylivingtour.com (including the country in subject line) I will organise "meet ups" as i did on this year tour for us to meet and get together for 2-3 hours. These dates will be posted on the tour's website but also on my facebook page such asfacebook.com/liloumacewebTVand facebook.comjuicylivingtour.
- My intention this year is to also create juicy content for other webTVs and TVs so if you are part of a production company or a TV network, and you enjoy watching my interviews and adventures, please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
European places and beyond Lilou is planning on coming to (not limited to):
AND EXOTIC ISLANDS & EUROPEAN ISLANDS: HAITI, MARTINIQUE/GUADELOUPE, ST BARTHELEMY, ST MARTIN, SEYCHELLES, LA REUNION